The NPP18N2R, NPP20N2R and NPV20N2 Series Of Forklifts Is Equipped With A Sturdy Chassis And Sealed Components For Reliable Performance In Tough Work Areas
HOUSTON (October 8, 2012) - Cat Lift Trucks, a provider of lift trucks known for quality, reliability and customer service, today announced the addition of the 1.8-2.0 tons pedestrian rider pallet trucks to the Central and South American product line. This series is the ideal material handling solution for customers in need of a pallet lift truck with unmatched productivity and low cost of ownership. The NPP18N2R, NPP20N2R and NPV20N2 series of pedestrian rider pallet trucks provides enhanced performance and durability in even the toughest environments.
“We strive to provide customers with valuable products that can help resolve inefficiencies in their business,” said Jeff Bowles, product line manager, Cat Lift Trucks. “These pedestrian rider pallet trucks are equipped with a robust chassis and sealed electrical components, which help resist moisture and dirt, resulting in less downtime and lower maintenance costs.”
The new series of forklifts offers a powerful drive system and ample under-clearance to perform effectively on ramps and trailers.
Designed to perform in a variety of applications, the new NPP18N2R – NPV20N2 series of forklifts also features:
- An ergonomic tiller arm which helps reduce operator fatigue with comfortable, easy-to-use controls and optimum hand protection.
- A spacious platform with suspension that provides a comfortable ride for the operators and offers ample ground clearance.
- Easy access to critical forklift components allowing for faster fault diagnosis and maintenance repair, reducing downtime.
- An advanced programmable AC controller that allows users to customize the forklift’s performance to the job at hand.
- Options, such as pallet entry/exit rollers, a load backrest and a multifunction display can be added to further enhance productivity in a customer’s specific application.
For more details on the new series of rider pallet trucks or other forklift products and services, visit the Central and South American regions of the Cat Lift Trucks website.
About Cat Lift Trucks
Cat Lift Trucks - Everything You've Come to Expect.
Cat Lift Trucks offers reliable lift trucks backed by industry-leading customer service and support through one of the most extensive dealer networks in North, Central and South America. The company is recognized for its solutions-oriented and durable line of material handling equipment for commercial and industrial applications. Cat® lift trucks are manufactured and distributed by Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. ("MCFA"), a leading manufacturer of forklifts in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.cat-lift.com, http://www.facebook.com/catlifttrucks, http://www.twitter.com/catlifttrucksna, http://www.youtube.com/catlifttrucksamerica, or call 1-800-CAT-LIFT (1-800-228-5438).