HOUSTON (April 23, 2012) - Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, manufacturer of reliable and affordable forklift trucks for hard-working applications, today announced the addition of the new 1.6 - 2.0 ton electric powered pallet trucks for Central and South American markets. The PBP16N2 – PBP20N2 series of electric lift trucks offers precise drive control and a compact design ideal for narrow aisle applications.
“We're proud to introduce the versatile PBP16N2 – PBP20N2 series,” said Jeff Bowles, product line manager, Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks. “This new series of powered pallet trucks is designed for increased productivity and features a durable, low-maintenance design, which allows operators to work more efficiently in even the harshest environments.”
The new electric pedestrian powered pallet trucks are equipped with a sealed chassis and water-resistant components so that issues with moisture, dirt or condensation are significantly reduced. Built with advanced AC technology and AC-powered drive motors, the new pallet trucks also provide increased traction and ramp performance, helping to reduce the chance of rollback when operating on inclined surfaces.
Other productivity-enhancing features and benefits of the PBP16N2 – PBP20N2 series include:
- Sturdy chassis and durable forks, which provide enhanced stability in harsh applications.
- Sealed chassis and water resistant electrical components help resist moisture, dirt and condensation, which help prolong operating life of the equipment while also reducing overall maintenance costs.
- An advanced AC controller for precise drive control and easier maneuvering for the operator.
- Improved productivity even on ramps and loading docks.
- The tiller-arm design provides comfortable operating positions and optimal hand protection for the operator.
- Quick access to all forklift components for daily checks and maintenance.
For more details about the new power pallet truck series, visit the Central and South American regions of the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks website.
About Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks are Ready, Reliable and Right on the Money.
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks provides customers with reliable forklift trucks that deliver exceptional value and are ideal for today's fast-moving material handling applications. Mitsubishi forklift trucks, ranging in capacity from 2,200 to 15,500 pounds, are manufactured and distributed by Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA), a leading manufacturer of forklifts in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Latin America. For more information on Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, please visit www.mit-lift.com, www.facebook.com/mitsubishiforklifttrucks.com, www.twitter.com/mitforkliftna, www.youtube.com/mitliftamerica or call 1-888-MIT-LIFT (1-800-648-5438).