HOUSTON (August 16, 2010) - As a result of the distribution and manufacturing agreement between Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA) (http://www.mcfa.com) and Jungheinrich AG ("Jungheinrich"), MCFA is pleased to announce several new authorized distributors of Jungheinrich® branded warehouse products in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
"We are pleased to announce the addition of our newest Jungheinrich dealers to the established MCFA dealer network," said Kent Eudy, vice president of dealer sales for MCFA. "Adding the Jungheinrich product line gives our dealers the ability to provide an expanded line of warehousing and counterbalanced lift trucks, while continuing to focus on delivering world-class customer service."
The newest Jungheinrich® dealers include:
- Alta Lift Inc. - Selma, CA
- Fallsway Equipment Company -Akron, OH
- FMH El Paso - El Paso, TX
- Holt of California - W. Sacramento, CA
- Maquinas Diesel, S.A. de C.V. (MADISA) - Santa Catarina, Mexico CP
- Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling, Inc. - Phoenix, AZ
- Ring Power Lift Trucks - Jacksonville, FL
- The Bailey Company, Inc. - Nashville, TN
- Thompson Lift Truck Company - Forest Park, GA
- Thompson Lift Truck Company - Birmingham, AL
- Tracsa S.A. de C.V. - Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
- Wyoming Machinery - Casper, WY
For more information regarding the individual dealer press releases, contact Amanda Modglin at (713) 970-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading Provider of Warehouse Product Solutions
Jungheinrich® ranks among the world’s leading brands for material handling equipment, specializing in warehousing and narrow aisle lift trucks. Through a manufacturing and distribution agreement with Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA), Jungheinrich lift trucks are distributed through MCFA’s extensive dealer network in North America. MCFA also manufactures a number of Jungheinrich branded lift trucks for distribution in the North American market. Jungheinrich’s North American product offering includes electric counterbalanced, narrow aisle and walkie products with capacities ranging from 2,000 to 11,000 pounds. For more information, visit http://www.jungheinrich-lift.com, call 1-877-JH-FORKS or visit the Jungheinrich fan page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/jungheinrichlift).