Houston (March 22, 2010) - Cat Lift Trucks (http://www.cat-lift.com) has announced the winners of its 2010 "Quest for Excellence" Dealer of the Year award. Recipients of this award are recognized based on 2009 sales performance, customer relationships and operational knowledge of Cat® lift trucks. Dealers receiving this award have exceeded expectations in both new machine and parts sales.
"We are proud of the accomplishments our dealers made during a very difficult year in our industry," said Kent Eudy, vice president of dealer sales for Cat Lift Trucks. "Our partnerships with our dealer network are important to us and are a significant factor to continued success in 2010."
This year's recipients are:
- Adobe Equipment Houston LLC - Houston, TX
- Associated Supply Company, Inc. - Lubbock, TX
- Daily Equipment Company, Inc. - Pearl, MS
- Equipment Depot Ohio, Inc. - Cincinnati, OH
- FMH Material Handling Solutions, Inc. - Denver, CO
- Gregory Poole Equipment Company - Raleigh, NC
- Hewitt Equipment Limited - Pointe Claire, QC
- Importadora Industrial Agricola SA (Ecuador) - Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Independent Lift Truck of Alaska, Inc. - Anchorage, AK
- Industrias Juan F. Secco SA (Argentina) - Sante Fe, Argentina
- Kelly Tractor Company - Miami, FL
- Miami Industrial Trucks, Inc. - Dayton, OH
- Thompson Lift Truck Company (GA) - Forest Park, GA
- Wiese Planning & Engineering, Inc. (East) - Indianapolis, IN
- Wiese Planning & Engineering, Inc. (Central) - St. Louis, MO
- Wisconsin Lift Truck Corporation - Brookfield, WI
- Wyoming Machinery Company - Casper, WY
About Cat Lift Trucks
Cat Lift Trucks - Everything You've Come to Expect.
Cat Lift Trucks offers reliable lift trucks backed by industry-leading customer service and support through one of the most extensive dealer networks in North, Central and South America. With capacities ranging from 2,500 to 36,000 pounds, the company is recognized for its solutions-oriented and durable line of material handling equipment for commercial and industrial applications. Cat® lift trucks are manufactured and distributed by Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. ("MCFA"), a leading manufacturer of forklifts in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Latin America. For more information on Cat Lift Trucks, visit http://www.cat-lift.com, call 1-800-CAT-LIFT or become a fan on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/catlifttrucks).